10.23.2013

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish 'Lightscapade' Review & Swatches





MAC MINERALISE SKIN FINISH 'LIGHTSCAPADE' - £21.50

Ahhhhh I absolutely adore this highlighter. I mentioned it in my MAC Haul not too long ago and I have been loving it ever since. LIGHTSCAPADE is a lovely champagne colour with veins of blue and gold running through. It's not exactly shimmery or glittery, it just creates a glowy sheen on the skin - perfect for creating the faux glow in winter. I have really pale skin so finding highlighters that are quite cool toned and not orange is pretty hard, but LIGHTSCAPADE is perfect! You can lightly sweep this on your cheekbones for a subtle glow, or you can build it up to be quite bold highlight. This is a little pricey at £21.50 but you get 10g of product so I definitely think it's worth it as it is bound to last you ages! 

I've got my eye on the ever-so-famous Soft & Gentle - but is one of these bad boys enough?

Olivia


14 comments on "
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish 'Lightscapade' Review & Swatches
"
  1. This is a such a gorgeous shade, bet it look so pretty on too. I would love to build this up and use it as a highlighter.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good, and you've made me want to splurge out and get this!

    Lashingsoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't actually own a highlighter. Oops. But this looks absolutely amazing. I think this looks nicer than Soft & Gentle as Soft & Gentle might look a bit too 'golden' on paler skin like mine.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds right up my street! Love the look of it :) I have soft and gentle and although I do love it, I sometimes find it a little too warm toned for me

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this colour, this isn't one I had heard much about before! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! beautiful texture.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get this soo badly! xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks good!!
    Have a nice day
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving highlighters at the mo' and this one looks like a future purchase. It also looks super pretty in the pan too Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been ohhing and ahhing about this recently, but you've managed to convince me that I need it :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. want this so much ahah , great post! new follower :)

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! Its on my ever-expanding MAC wishlist, perfect for my pale skin. Lovely blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X